An open source Ultima Online RunUO Freeshard hoping to fulfill one last wish. Everyone is welcome!
Please note that since February 8, 2016 the shard is running on its fork: Traumtal by Ckz666. So characters created before that date don't exist anymore.
Three Steps to Join
- Download UO Client 22.214.171.124 (Installer or Portable)
- Download and install UOS
- Launch UOS and configure like this:
Accounts are created automatically on the first login.
- Free and Open Source! Anyone can contribute or use the scripts in their own shards!
- Total Skill Cap: 1200. Individual Skill Cap: 120. That means you can reach 120 in 10 skills.
- In-game Forum and Chat, so players won't ever need to go out the game to discuss.
- Macros, Multi-Account and Simultaneous-Login are completely allowed. No IP-limit for accounts.
- Houses don't decay. You can stay one year off and your house will be there when you come back.
- Optional Hunger/Thirst System. You lose nothing if you don't use it. But there's a bonus for those who use it.
- Directional Damage System, so using strategies in group combat really makes difference.
- Skill Title and Health Status are displayed under the character name.
- Duel System, allows to duel anywhere, even outside Felucca.
- Custom start location and meeting point for players.
- Darker nights and improved time cycle, for better role-playing.
- Bloody Bandage System allows to recover bandages that had no effect.
- Players corpses only decay after 24h.
- When in party, gold is auto-split equally among party members.
- Auto-defend system makes your character automatically counter-attack the last attacker. This feature can be disabled if you want.
- Kudos System allows players to trade kudos for custom rewards.
- And a lot of custom commands to make the game more pleasurable. Type [Help to see the commands list.
You can download the shard source code on Github, and run your own custom Last Wish server!
Don't like this shard? No problem! There are a hundred active freeshards out there!
Visit UO Is Not Dead! and check it out!